The advent of technology has changed the way the world thinks and functions. There has been a turn through time, from sample catalogue books, to a mobile phone application which eliminates the preferred touch, feel and buy process. This new concept gives the prospective consumer or seller a similar outlook of the product, right in the palm of their hand. Lutron, being one of the leading light control innovators have followed suit with the Lutron Shade Fabric Collection Application for iPad.
This app gives the user access to an extensive range of more than 1500+ fabric swatches and 100 inspirational photos for various kinds of automated shades such as Roller, Roman and Venetian to name a few. Designed for interior designers, homeowners, window treatment professionals and shade dealers, this tool offers the following benefits:
- Easy to browse through Lutron’s extensive shade fabric collections to find the perfect fabric for your project
- Over 1,500 high-resolution images of the fabrics from our exclusive collections
- Zoom capability allows you to view a fabric’s intricate weaves and textures
- Swipe vertically and horizontally to view more shade fabric options
- Sort fabrics by color, pattern, green standards and a variety of other parameters to search for shade fabrics that meet the criteria of your specific project
- Browse our inspirational photo gallery for shade design ideas
- Easily email photography and fabric spec points to clients or friends
- Save your favorite fabrics to view later
- Learn about the benefits of automated shading and how shade fabrics can affect a space
- Designed to operate in offline mode for easy use, anytime and anywhere
Headquartered in Coopersburg, Pennsylvania, Lutron is the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of lighting controls and architectural lighting control systems for residential, commercial and institutional applications. The company that invented solid-state dimming, Lutron is the most recognised and requested brand in the industry and sells and services products in more than 100 countries around the world. It offers more than 17,000 products — from single-room dimmers to comprehensive architectural systems that operate lighting throughout an entire building and can control virtually any lamp source. Lutron has offices in New Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Dubai, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou, Singapore, Tokyo, Barcelona, Berlin, London, Madrid, Mexico, Paris and Sao Paulo.
For more information, please visit www.lutron.com/