Qwanz.com adapts an already successful activism tool - the online petition - to the mobile age.
Beyond rallying activists to individual causes, ideas or suggestions, the app’s innovation is that it lets users leverage and send the results of their campaign to anyone of 20,000 journalists worldwide.
Gathering opinions through polls, US users of Qwanz have already rallied around issues as varied as gay rights, abortion, and immigration. Using the app as a universal ballot box, groups, organizations and individuals can also create polls on lighter topics which can be shared with friends through social networks.
“The Qwanz app finally allows the silent majority to be heard,” said Pierre Sernet, CEO of Qwanz. "Until now, no social app has provided instant and actionable tools that allowed users to have a voice and influence their friends or the decision making process."
See our short app demo here.
Some of the other features allow users to...
- Help others impact specific causes by mobilizing support.
- Vote and give their opinion on thousands of issues, whether fun or serious.
- Get instant answers to burning questions by simply creating a poll and selecting what specific audience they want to hear from.
- Get automatic poll deliveries by keyword or categories of interest to them.
- Create their own community, connecting and interacting with like-minded people
- Share opinions both publicly or privately through specialized chat features.
- See their own activity and discover their friends’ activity.
Headquartered in New York City, NY, Qwanz’s one defining rule is respect for free speech and the principle that it shouldn't take money or influence to get heard. All it requires is passion and commitment. Qwanz app allows through its social media platform thousands of individual opinions to be shared across the web, aggregating further support and leveraging a single voice into a powerful collective force. Qwanz empowers anyone, anywhere to start, or join a poll to win support for their cause and as a result, influence decision makers for real change.
For more information please contact:
Tel: 212 772 9100