AXIS outdoor-ready, dual PTZ network cameras offers pan/tilt flexibility. The camera combines a thermal camera and a visual HDTV camera in one housing unit. The cameras are mission-critical surveillance scenarios for 24-hour monitoring of restricted areas. The cameras also provide simultaneous video stream from a visual camera and a thermal camera, allowing detection, recognition and identification from one single unit even in darkness and difficult light conditions. AXIS Q87-E Network Camera Series is supported by the industry’s largest base of video management software through the Axis’ Application Development Partner Program as well as by AXIS Camera Station.
- · AXIS Q87-E Series comprises two models: AXIS Q8721-E provides a visual HDTV 1080i network camera with 10x optical zoom and autofocus, and a thermal network camera with 384x288 resolution
- · AXIS Q8722-E provides the same visual camera but its thermal camera offers higher resolution, VGA (640x480).
- · Each camera has an SD/SDHC memory card slot for storing recordings locally
- · AXIS Q87-E models can pan 360° endlessly and tilt between +45° to -20° with a preset accuracy of 0.02°.
- · The products are IP66 rated and have operating temperature ranges between -30 ºC to 45 ºC (-22 ºF to 113 ºF).
MRP: The suggested retail price for AXIS Q87 Network Cameras is from US$ 19108-25808, depending on the model
For more information, please visit www.axis.com