Oracle Accelerate Continues to Expand Global Midsize Offerings with More Than 45 New Solutions- By Oracle
Partners Deliver Industry-Focused Solutions that Extend Beyond ERP
- Continuing to expand its offerings for midsize customers, Oracle and its partners have introduced more than 45 affordable, quick-to-deploy Oracle Accelerate Solutions for midsize organizations in the last six months.
- Oracle Accelerate Solution offerings continue to be expanded beyond ERP to leverage products such as Oracle CRM On Demand, Oracle Essbase and Oracle Hyperion performance management applications.
- Oracle Accelerate is Oracle’s approach to provide rapid implementation business software solutions to midsize organizations. Oracle Accelerate solutions include Oracle’s enterprise-class software delivered with business accelerators by expert implementers.
- Oracle Business Accelerators are rapid implementation tools, templates and industry- and geography-specific leading practice process flows to help dramatically reduce implementation time, complexity, cost and risk.
- Oracle Business Accelerators are now certified on HP hardware platforms, Linux and UNIX®, giving Oracle partners greater implementation speed.
- In the last six months, Oracle partners have delivered new industry-focused solutions to help bring value to growing and midsize companies.
- New solutions that leverage Oracle CRM On Demand have been delivered for the following industries: Consumer Product Goods, Financial Services, Healthcare, High Tech, Industrial Manufacturing, Life Sciences, Professional Services and Travel & Transportation.
- New solutions that leverage Oracle’s Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) products have been delivered for the following industries: Consumer Product Goods, Oil & Gas, Professional Services and Public Sector. This includes MarketSphere's solution for the North American Oil and Gas industry, based on Oracle Hyperion Essbase andOracle Hyperion Planning.
- In Japan partners have launched two new solutions for the nation. OGIS-RI Co.,Ltd. is now offering the first solution based on Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise Human Capital Management (HCM) to help midsize companies consolidate human resources management and payroll operations. Canon IT Solutions Inc. has launched Japan’s first Oracle Accelerate solution leveraging Oracle’s Siebel CRM to help midsize companies in horizontal industries better manage their customer-facing operations and maximize growth.
- In Europe, new solutions cover products like Oracle CRM On Demand and Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (EPM). In addition, Oracle Accelerate solutions have been delivered to Greece, Ireland and Norway, three new countries for Oracle Accelerate.
- System Dynamics has launched two Oracle Accelerate solutions based on the Oracle E-Business Suite in Ireland for travel and transportation and the professional services industry.
- Oracle's online hosted Oracle Business Accelerators for the Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.2 are now available for use with Linux and HP-UX Itanium (64 bit) OS version 11.x (11.23 and 11.31). Oracle Business Accelerators available for use with HP-UX include industry coverage for Chemicals, Consumer Goods, Food & Beverage, Life Sciences and Professional Services.
- The following partners have recently released Oracle Accelerate solutions in their regions and across various industries: AMX International, Inc., Atlantic Technologies, Beoley Mill Software, Brovanture, Business and Decision Ltd., Canon IT Solutions, Cedar Consulting,CIBER, Inc., CSK, DAZ Systems, Inc., Dekker & van Oosterhout, Dileoz, E-Best Consulting,Ecoh Media, Ergo Group, eVerge Group, Feval Progetti, Ful Speed Systems AG, Innoveer,Intelenex, Inter Access, Interem, KBACE, KPIT Cummins, MarketSphere Consulting, LLC,MTSI, Inc., Ndever, NS Computer Service, OGIS-RI Co.,Ltd., Oracle Consulting, Percipient,Qualita, Quanam, Softecon Enterprise and V-Soft, Inc.
- “Oracle Business Accelerators are the preferred toolkit for rapid implementation requirements of industrial manufacturing companies. Integrated with our domain knowledge and experience, the Oracle Accelerate solution based on the Oracle E-Business Suite will be able to significantly reduce the implementation time and the total cost of ownership,” said President and Head of Integrated Enterprise Solutions (IES), KPIT Cummins.
- “With our proven Oracle Accelerate Solutions based on Oracle Business Accelerators, we are capable of realizing predicable, reliable and tangible results for our clients in Benelux in a much shorter time than our competitors," said Michel de Meijer, CEO, Inter Access.
- “We are very excited to be a part of the Oracle Accelerate Program,” said Rocky Williams, Partner, Oil and Gas Practice of MarketSphere Consulting. “Today, oil and gas companies need to access information to support portfolio, cost, margin and capital management decision-making at all times. However, many cannot drive the information from their disparate systems. By leveraging our industry knowledge and Oracle products, we can integrate information from source systems, including IT, general ledger and field operations to drive needed insight. Our Oracle Accelerate solution provides companies in the industry the ability to view related data from disparate systems. This includes the ability to view data for any point in time across every area of the organization. Our clients are better able to identify and measure performance, drill down to well level and activity(voucher/invoice) detail, identify and track performance to projections of OPEX, AFE and G&A, better manage revenue and production measurement, and estimate, control, and manage spend to operating cash flow. The solution we offer is already designed and customized to allow oil and gas companies of all sizes, and with various transactional systems, to benefit from our EPM for O&G Accelerate Solution.”
- "Clients and partners want to avoid lengthy installation and scripting when implementing business software solutions,” said Paul Miller, vice president, Solutions and Strategic Alliances, Enterprise Servers, Storage and Networking, HP. “They can achieve greater installation speed, higher performance and a rapid return on their IT investments when they deploy Oracle Business Accelerators on HP UNIX and Linux operating systems running on HP Converged Infrastructure."
- “Oracle is thrilled to continue to work with its partners to deliver Oracle Accelerate solutions that help midsize companies excel,” said Mark Keever, group vice president, Oracle. “Over the last six months the focus has been on increasing the number of industry- and geography-specific solutions available to midsize companies, especially those that expand beyond core ERP. These scalable solutions now address even more business challenges than ever before, but still will be of value to companies as they continue to grow.”
About Oracle Applications
- Oracle Accelerate
- Oracle Accelerate Solutions
- Oracle for Midsize Companies
- Oracle Accelerate for Midsize Companies Partner Zone
- HP Alliance for Oracle
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle's Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to:
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, visit oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. UNIX is a registered trademark in the U.S. and other countries, exclusively licensed through X/Open Company, Ltd.
For more information, please visit www.oracle.com or contact:
Tel: 0124 4328156
The statements or opinions or product
features are those of the company and are not necessarily agreed
or authorised or endorsed by IndiaCore.com.
For Fee Based detailed analysis &
value added information on the Indian Core Sectors, please contact
us at info@IndiaCore.com
IndiaCore Organised/ Partnered Events
Aegis Graham Bell Award 2019, January 18, 2019 || Goa, India
E Summit 2019, January 19– 20, 2019 || Mumbai, INDIA
Customer Experience Management Meet, January 24, 2019 || Colombo, Sri Lanka
Cyber Security for Industry 4.0, January 29, 2019 || Mumbai, INDIA
Coaltrans USA 2019, Jan 31– 1 Feb, 2019 || Miami, USA
Modern Logistics for Indian Metals & Minerals 2019, February 5, 2019 || New Delhi, INDIA
East Africa Electricity 2019, February 15- 17, 2019 || Nairobi, KENYA
30th European Heart Diseases and Heart Failure Congress 2019, February 18- 19, 2019|| Amsterdam, Netherlands
Coaltrans India 2019, Feb 18– 20, 2019 || New Dehli, India
18th International Conference on Nephrology & Urology, March 4- 5, 2019 || Berlin, GERMANY
Argus Biomass Asia 2019, March 6- 7, 2019 || Singapore
Cancer Science & Therapy 2019, March 7- 8, 2019 || Barcelona, SPAIN
Coaltrans School of Coal (Asia) 2019, March 12- 15, 2019 || Singapore, Singapore
India Smart Utility Week 2019, March 12– 16, 2019 || New Delhi, INDIA
Raw Materials, Technology, Market and Applications for Iron & Steel Industry 2019, March 15, 2019 || New Delhi, INDIA
Middle East Heart Congress 2019, March 18- 19, 2019 || Dubai, UAE
Human Metabolic Health- Diabetes, Obesity & Metabolism 2019, March 21- 22, 2019 || Dubai, UAE
2nd BV Tech Expo & India E-Vehicle Show 2019, March 22- 24, 2019 || New Delhi, INDIA
4th International Pumps, Valves, Pipes&Compressors exhibition, April 1- 2, 2019 || ABU DHABI
Coaltrans China 2019, April 8– 10, 2019 || Shangai, China
Tech Supply Chain Conference & Exposition 2019, April 11- 12, 2019 || Bengaluru, INDIA
5th World Heart Congress 2019, April 15- 16 2019 || Amsterdam, Netherlands
Ophthalmology Summit 2019, April 18– 19, 2019 || Rome, Italy
Pediatric Cardiology and Health 2019, April 22- 23 2019 || Madrid, Spain
The 9th Asia-Pacific Floor Fair 2019, May 9- 11, 2019 || Guangzhou
13th China (Guangzhou) International Billiards Exhibition 2019, May 9- 12, 2019 || Guangzhou
6th International Conference on Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine 2019, June 17- 18, 2019 || Dublin, Ireland
13th International Conference on Surgery and Anaesthesia 2019, June 19- 20, 2019|| Brisbane, Australia
Coaltrans Asia 2019, June 23- 25, 2019 || Nusa Dua, Indonesia
India Surface Treatment and Finishing Expo 2019, August 8- 10, 2019 || New Delhi, INDIA
World Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery Congress, September 9- 10, 2019 || Dubai, UAE
Coaltrans Poland 2019, June 2019
Coaltrans Asia Pacific 2019, September 2019
Coaltrans South Africa 2019, September 2019
Coaltrans Africa 2019, September 2019
Coaltrans School of Coal (Europe) 2019, September 2019 || Oxford,UK
Coaltrans Emerging Asian Coal Markets 2019, October/November 2019
32nd European Cardiology Conference, October 24- 26, 2019 || Zurich, Switzerland
World Conference on Vaccine and Immunology, November 22- 23, 2019 || Dubai, UAE
Road Infrastructure- Safety, Operation & Management, TBA || Mumbai. INDIA
Mining & Mineral Exploration Conclave- ‘Need for Modernisation & Capacity Enhancement in the Indian Mining Industry’, TBA || New Delhi. INDIA
The Madhya Pradesh Agri Summit & Mela, (TBA) || Bhopal. Madhya Pradesh
'Thermal Power India’, TBA || New Delhi. INDIA
Indian Solar Thermal Energy & PV Conference, TBA || New Delhi. INDIA
Energy Efficiency Forum, TBA || New Delhi. INDIA
Smart Energy & Smart Metering India- 'Convergence of IT, Automation, Control & Communication', TBA || New Delhi. INDIA
our Mailing List to receive Information Updates on Events,
Happenings, Book Release, Developments in the Core Sector