Responding to the marketplace demand for an integrated approach to address the dynamics of Project Management and optimized decision-making, KLG Systel, a leading development and Organization Life Cycle Solutions Company and Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited (L&T Infotech), a leading provider of software services and solutions today announced their strategic partnership in the Indian market to offer ‘Inspire’ – an application developed by L&T Infotech to enable integration between SAP and Primavera. KLG Systel will be the marketing arm of the integrated project management solution in all the industries where the solution is applicable.
SAP and Primavera users across the country have been using both the applications separately for a range of purposes. Traditionally, SAP is used for Enterprise transactions in various functions and Primavera for enterprise project management. In today’s collaborative environment, users have been demanding an integrated business process landscape where both applications can co-exist and work together to enhance quality of Project Management.
Organisations can leverage core integration capabilities of ‘Inspire’ that facilitate co-existence of analytical and intuitive project planning processes with structured and efficient transaction processing. KLG and L&T Infotech will be jointly providing the new ‘Inspire’ - based functionality for efficient and reliable data synchronisation, better collaborative functioning, enhanced productivity and flexibility, greater visibility of Key Performance indicators and facilitation for decision making.
The solution enables business owners to have a single system that integrates their critical project managementoperations, offers an accurate picture of their businessand providesopportunities to excelinbusiness processes.
“As an enabler for seamless process flow between SAP and Primavera, ‘Inspire’ will facilitate great improvements in collaboration and flexibility which would significantly enhance quality of Project Management processes,” remarked Mr. Vivek S. Shiroor, Vice President & Head of SAP Business Unit, L&T Infotech.
"KLG has always been at the forefront to offer consumers innovative quality products at competitive prices. Partnership with L&T Infotech will help us to provide new and value-added solutions for the infrastructure and the manufacturing sector in India that we have been servicing for the past 15 years,” said Mr. Mukesh Arora, CEO, KLG Systel Ltd.
Scheduled for release in October-2006, ‘Inspire’, will help enterprises in project business to enhance their return on investment.
About KLG Systel
KLG Systel is a leading ‘Knowledge company’ in India providing IT-centric, organization-life-cycle software solutions, consultancy, support and training and services to organizations in the process, power, manufacturing and infrastructure sectors.
KLG’s business model is a blend of industry domain knowledge and core IT/IS technology from industry leading partners such as Oracle, Microsoft, Invensys (Wonderware), Primavera, Autodesk, COADE, Intermec and Z-Corp. This model addresses the needs of a very wide spectrum of customers that includes the Top 500 Indian companies (Government and Private Sector) and Indian arms of the Fortune 500 companies.
About Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited
- A 100% subsidiary of the USD 4 billion plus, Forbes Global 2000 and BusinessWeek Asia Top 50 enlisted company, Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T), a technology-driven engineering conglomerate.
- Offers comprehensive, end-to-end software solutions and services, namely,
- Enterprise IT, focusing on Manufacturing (Automotive sector, Construction Equipment (off high way vehicles) sector; Semiconductor and Electronics (Hi-tech) sector; Industrial Products sector; Consumer Packaged Goods sector; Utilities & Process sector); Energy & Petrochemicals; Banking & Securities; and Insurance verticals.
- Product Engineering Services: Communications Systems
- Has competence in leading technologies such as: SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards and Siebel.
- The services offered are: application development & maintenance; EAI; CRM; SCM; Infrastructure Management Services (IMS); independent verification and validation testing; DW/BI; technology architecting & consulting for multiple technology, hardware and operating system platforms.
The SAP Practice of L&T Infotech provides high-quality enterprise solutions (Implementation, Global Rollout Services, Upgrade, Development and Application Support and Maintenance) to clients across the globe including Fortune 500 companies. This has been possible from the high level of competence in applying state–of-the-art programming tools and techniques backed by strong domain experience in diverse verticals, thus enabling clients to derive maximum value out of their SAP systems.
For more information, please contact:
KLG SYSTEL LIMITED
Unit 3-6, Tower A, Ground Floor,
Unitech Business Park,
F- Block, South City -1
Sector 41, Gurgaon - 122 001 (INDIA)