INDIA’S LEADING CLEAN ENERGY EVENT-
RENEWABLES I FOSSIL FUELS I NUCLEAR
India is now one of the fastest growing economies in the world and is being recognized as one of the most attractive destination for foreign investment. Energy use has almost doubled since 2000, while economic growth and targeted policy have lifted millions out of extreme poverty. India is in the early stages of a major transformation; bringing new opportunities to its 1.3 billion people. However, 240 million people still lack access to electricity. To meet rising energy demands and to secure a lower carbon sustainable future, Indian policy makers are making efforts to remove obstacles for investment in energy supply. Hence energy consumption will continue to rise. India is looking to secure low carbon and sustainable solutions for the power sector.
Against this backdrop, there is no better time to participate at POWER-GEN India & Central Asia- India's Leading Clean Energy Event. POWER-GEN India & Central Asia, conference and exhibition- is the must attend event for the Indian power industry. It covers all aspects of power generation - fossil fuels, renewables and nuclear energy under one roof. The 15th annual POWER-GEN India & Central Asia exhibition and conference returns to New Delhi in May 2016 under the theme ALL POWER: CLEANER, LEANER, GREENER.
Join 5,500+ industry experts as they come together to exchange ideas on ways to expand and strengthen the Indian power industry. Benefit from three days of conference sessions and panel discussions featuring 75+ highly-respected speakers, as well as a worldleading exhibition with 200+ exhibitors showcasing the latest products and services for the power generation industry.
The event is renowned for providing the complete energy package with representation from leading regional and international power industry companies from across the entire power generation sector. As the region’s leading clean energy event, POWER-GEN India & Central Asia is firmly established as a must-attend, premier event for meeting major players in the Indian and international power sector and learning about the latest technologies.
An event snapshot of POWER-GEN India & Central Asia based on previous 2015 event statistics:
Venue: Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India
Exhibitors: 200+ leading companies
Countries Represented: 44+
Regions Represented: Asia 93.1%, Europe 4.5%, North America 1.3%, Middle East 0.8%, Africa 0.1%, Oceania 0.1%
Conference Speakers: 75+ distinguished experts
Conference Sessions: 20+
Conference Delegates: 400+
POWER-GEN India & Central Asia 2016 Conference
POWER-GEN India & Central Asia 2016 Conference strives to bring industry professionals from India and international experts together to exchange knowledge and share ideas about best practices and new technology developments, with the aim of providing low carbon and sustainable solutions for the Indian power sector. The comprehensive conference programme with two tracks dedicated to conventional power and renewables feature high-calibre speakers from India and the around the world.
Expected Speakers include:
• Mr Piyush Goyal, Hon’ble Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Power, Coal and New and Renewable Energy, Govt. of India
• Mr P. K. Pujari, Secretary, Ministry of Power, Govt. of India
• Mr Upendra Tripathy, Secretary, Ministry of New and Renewable Energy, Govt. of India
• Mr Ashok Lavasa, Secretary, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Govt. of India
• Mr Anil Razdan, Former Secretary (Power), Govt. Of India
• Mr Gireesh Pradhan, Chairman, CERC
• Mr Gurdeep Singh, CMD, NTPC
• Mr K. M. Singh, CMD, NHPC
• Mr Atul Sobti, CMD, BHEL
• Mr Sutirtha Bhattacharya, CMD, Coal India Ltd
• Mr Ajay Mathur, Director General, TERI
• Mr Deepak Amitabh, CMD, PTC India
• Mr M. K. Goel, CMD, PFC India
• Mr Rajeev Sharma, CMD, RECL
• Dr Ashok Haldia, Managing Director, PFS
• Dr Somit Dasgupta, Member, CEA
• Mr Rajiv Ratna Panda, Head- Technical, South Asia Regional Initiative For Energy Integration (SARI/EI)
• Mr Deepesh Nanda, Business Leader – GPS, GE South Asia
• Mr Dominik Hofman, Vice President- Power and gas Division, Siemens Ltd
• Senior Representative from GE
• Mr Sabyasachi Majumdar, Senior Vice President, ICRA Ltd
• Mr Rajat Misra, Sr. Vice President, SBI Capital Market Ltd
• Mr Vivek Sharma, Practice Leader & Director- Energy & Natural Resources; CRISIL Ltd
For more information, please visit event website www.power-genindia.com/index.html