CyCron II is a unique invitation-only event with thought provoking conference sessions, executive roundtables, and innovative networking opportunities resulting in a day of focused, structured business development and information exchange.
A successful online attack could cause signicant financial, operational and reputational harm to firms, as well as potentially threatening the stability of the financial system. Whilst banks have developed some of the most sophisticated risk mitigation capabilities, the threats are evolving rapidly and often have international dimensions. A genuinely global level strategic approach is needed to overcome these challenges.
Cyber threats to the financial industry are not only external, but also internal. Among reported cybercrimes, those committed by malicious insiders in financial services are amongst the most signicant threats to networked systems and data. Financial institutions face the ongoing challenge of securing legacy systems that are linked together in a suboptimal way. Online banking has become commonplace, whilst new digital currencies are regularly appearing (but little understood). In the post-Snowden / post-Sony world, cyber security has never been more crucial.
This conference will place the BFSI industry at the forefront of a comprehensive, global approach to meeting head on the challenges in managing the cyber risk. It will bring together the key decision makers and cyber security experts from banking, insurance, nancial, government, law enforcement and solution providers to develop common views on the extent of the challenge and the actions needed to respond.
Key points of discussion will include
- Measuring Risk and Assessing Cyber Security Maturity through Eective Risk Frameworks
- Redening Threat Intelligence to Empower Data Collections and Responses Exploring
- Cyber Security Tools: What is coming and what more is needed?
- Protecting Privileged Accounts from Exploitation to Ensure Business Continuity and Productivity
- The rapidly developing scope and nature of the threat to cyber-security
- Conducting an eective risk assessment across the rm
- The role of the regulators in relation to cyber-security
- Legal initiatives relating to cyber-security and cyber-crime
- Best practice cyber-security
- Establishing eective mechanisms for sharing intelligence and lessons across the nancial services industry
- Availability of insurance solutions
- Cyber-security issues in the cash markets
- Countering cyber-crime in the derivatives markets
- Protecting the securities markets from cyber-crime
- Cyber-security in the fund management and insurance markets
- Gaining Greater Visibility in the Cloud to Mitigate Cyber Security Threats Engaging Today’s Adversaries for Eective Incident Response.
For more information, please visit event website http://www.cycron.in/index.html