The Summit is being convened by United Business Media with the support of Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE), Indo-German Energy forum (IGEF/GIZ Support Office), Indian Biogas Association (IBA), Bloomberg New energy Finance (BNEF), The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) and The Indian Geothermal Association. The event will bring together over 150 practitioners from the Renewable Energy (RE) sector including project developers, small and medium enterprises, investors, funders, policy makers and think tanks.
A series of panel discussions will electrify these voices to help create an enabling environment for the world of Renewable Energy.
Venue: India Expo Centre, Greater Noida
Date: 23 – 25 September 2015
- Deliberations on roadmap for solar, wind & waste to energy target of India by 2022.
- Scaling up solar energy generation and key regulatory advances for Solar Photovoltaic, Solar Rooftop & Solar Parks in India.
- Repowering of old wind farms and green energy corridor by IGEF
- Smart Grids case study followed by Energy Storage & Energy Efficiency
- Realising geothermal potential of India.
- Make in India- manufacturing roundtable, 24x7 power for all- CEO conclave & finance roundtable.
About UBM India
UBM India provides the industry with platforms that bring together buyers and sellers from around the world, through a portfolio of exhibitions, content led conferences & seminars, tech media, live events, data services and powerful media brands. UBM India hosts over 20 large scale exhibitions and 40 conferences across the country every year; thereby enabling trade across multiple industry verticals. A UBM Asia Company, UBM India has offices across Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore and Chennai. UBM Asia is owned by UBM plc and is listed on the London Stock Exchange. UBM Asia is the leading exhibition organizer in Asia and the biggest commercial organizer in mainland China, India and Malaysia.
For more information, please visit event website www.ubmindia.in