Widely recognised as the largest and most influential gathering of global export finance professionals, the Global Export Finance Conference brings together exporters, borrowers, government officials, ECAs, banks, investors, consultants and law firms to network, learn and debate the key issues facing global export finance.
In preparation for the 16th Annual Global Export Finance Conference (September 8th and 9th, Hotel Arts, Barcelona), organisers Trade Finance and Euromoney Seminars have released the conference agenda and full list of industry experts already confirmed to speak at the event.
''The Global Export Finance Conference has undergone a significant evolution this year" said Tom Preselo, Head of Trade, Commodity & Export Finance Events at Euromoney Seminars. ''We are introducing a new blueprint for the main agenda, with a variety of interactive session formats and debates to complement the cutting edge panels and presentations which are a legacy of the event. We are also providing even more opportunities for networking, from small group themed round-table discussions, to our delegate drinks reception at the Camp Nou Football Stadium."
Over 45 speakers have already been confirmed, including:
• Christophe Kiener, Deputy Head, WTO Coordination, OECD, Export Credits Department, European Commission
• Christina Christenson, Director Customer Finance Development, Volvo Trucks
• David Godfrey, CEO, UKEF
• Vineyesh Sawhney, Head, Financial Resources, Reliance Industries Limited
• Tewolde GebreMarlam, CEO, Ethiopian Airlines
• Jing Fenglei, London Representative, Sinosure
• Nigel Taylor, SVP Customer, Project and Structured Finance, Airbus & EADS
• Dmitry Muz, Head of Corporate Finance, Urakali
• Manish Manchandya, Head, Corporate Finance, Saudi Electricity Company
• Catrin Fransson, CEO, SEK
• Kisang Kim, Chief Representative, Kexim
• Kanke Masaru, Chief Representative, NEXI
• Jang Jing Wook, Manager, K-Sure
• Carlos Caraveo, Head of Export Finance, Pemex
• Sébastien Reynaud, Finance Director, Treasury & Financing, Alstom Power
About Trade Finance
Trade Finance is a global publication concentrating exclusively on the international trade finance market - from vanilla trade to development and agency finance, structured trade and commodity financing, supply chain, forfaiting and factoring.
About Euromoney Seminars
Euromoney Seminars hosts over 80 events globally, covering various aspects of finance, insurance and law. Renowned for the seniority of their audiences and quality of their debates, Euromoney Seminars offer the perfect mix of market insight and networking.
For more information, please visit event website www.tradefinancemagazine.com or www.euromoneyseminars.com