After achieving industry accolades during the event in 2013, India Warehousing Show has set its foot for a bigger, better and more focused show for 2014.
The biggest event on warehousing, logistics, automation, materials handling, transport, AIDC, mobility, supply chain – India Warehousing Show will take place on 8-9-10 July 2014 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India. The event is currently running its 7th edition after its scheduled regional event in November this year in Chennai.
According to Anuj Mathur, Managing Director, Reed Manch Exhibitions, “IWS 2014 will surely bring value to its member in terms of the scale of the event and increased number of products at display, both. An addition to the show this year, Commercial Vehicle Zone will be focus this year along with the Supply Chain Zone, Automation4Logistics and Packaging4Logistics Zones.”
In concurrence to the show will be India Transport & Logistics Show 2014 focusing on transport solutions, commercial vehicles and supply chain.
Highlights of the event:
- Over 500 live products and solutions
- Commercial Vehicle Zone, featuring trucks, trailers, tippers
- Packaging4Logistics zone, featuring packaging technology for logistics
- Automation4Logistics zone, featuring automation companies
- Supply Chain Zone, featuring 3PL/4PL & supply chain companies
- 5th India Warehousing Conference, attended by industry thought leaders
For more information, please visit event website www.indiawarehousingshow.com