CDMC Events will be presenting the 10th Clean Coal Forum 2013 on June 13- 14th2013 in Beijing,China. With support from WCA, UCG, CATF and ACEII this year,10th Clean Coal Forum 2013 will generate some valuable advices to assist you to gauge the pulse of this ever-changing industry and grasping the latest and most advanced clean coal technologies especially in China and Asia Pacific market.
You will hear from:
S. Ming SUNG, Chief Representative-Asia Pacific, Clean Air Task Force
Barry Worthington, Executive Director, The United States Energy Association
Ken Humphreys, CEO, FutureGen Alliance
Phil Amick, Vice President of Business Development for Gasification, Philips 66
Milton Catelin, Chief Executive, World Coal Association
Julio Friedmann, Chief Energy Technologist, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
David Harris, Theme Leader - Advanced Coal Technology, CSIRO
Mark K. SCHOENFIELD, Senior Vice President, Jupiter Oxygen Corporation
Frank Chou, International Innovation Manager, Clean Air Task Force
Keith Burnard, Senior Energy Analyst, International Energy Agency
Kenneth K. HUMPHREYS, CEO, FutureGen Industrial Alliance
THE VITAL STATISTICS:
- 300+ distinguished guests comprising senior decision makers from 120+ companies over 20+ countries worldwide
- 50+ eminent global powerful speakers in the coal industry
- 35+ on-track coal chemical and power generation projects in Asia
- 12+ hours of networking time including cocktail receptions, champagne roundtables, VIP lunches and open Q&A sessions.
- 10th annual premier event for the China coal community
- 6 expert-hosted sessions offering vital industry insights
- 2 dedicated streams focusing on coal chemical and coal generation
It is organized by China Decision Makers Consultancy (CDMC). CDMC is China's biggest large-scale B2B event company. We out-perform our competitors on the quality of the conference we produce and the rapport we develop and maintain with our clients. The 10th Annual Clean Coal Forum is an event you can’t refuse to feel the dynamic clean coal market in Asia-Pacific. We are committed to establishing a first-rate platform for industry leaders to exchange ideas and develop winning strategies together.
For more information, please visit event website www.cdmc.org.cn or contact:
Tel:+86 21 63931899 Ext：2041