Kewal Handa Of Pfizer & Aditi Kare Of Indoco are Business Leaders while Pfizer, Abbott, GSK, Microlabs, Elder Pharmaceuticals, Fortis, Bharat Biotech, Adriot are Winners.
The 4th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Awards 2011 (www.pharmasummit.in ), organized by India’s leading bi-monthly Pharma Magazine (www.pharmaleaders.co.in ) & the IACC, ended on a high note as 23 categories of Winners were announced in the culmination to 60 days of voting.
Among those Companies & Individuals who were declared Winners were:
1. Business Leader of the Year 2011 : Mr Kewal Handa, Managing Director, Pfizer India .
2. Business Woman of the Year 2011 (Gen-Next Pharma Leader), Mrs Aditi Kare Panandikar, Whole Time Director, Indoco Remedies .
3. Dynamic Entrepreneur of the Year 2011: Dr Krishna Ella, CMD, Bharat Biotech.
4. Pharma OTC Company of the Year 2011: Ranbaxy Global Consumer Healthcare.
5. India’s Most Admired Nutrition & Neutraceuticals of the Year 2011, Revital Woman & Abbott Healthcare.
6. Company of the Year 2011: Venus Remedies
7. Pharma CSR Organisation of the Year 2011: Ranbaxy Labs
8. Pharma Professional of the Decade
- Dr Ajit V. Dangi, CEO & President, Danseen Consulting.
- 2. Mr Ranjit Shahani, Vice-Chairman & MD, Novartis India
- Narayan Gad, CEO, Formulations, Panacea Biotech
9. Brand of the Year 2011: Revital & Volini.
10. Innovative R & D Company of the Year 2011: Bharat Biotech International .
11. Emerging Brand of The Year: B-COLEN RANGE of Galpha Labs.
12. India’s Most Admired Foundation in Social Innovation: Right to Vision Programme of Wockhardt Foundation.
13. Pharma Achiever of the year in SME: Dr. Rege's Laboratories.
14. India’s Most Admired Company in Blood and Biological Products 2011: Synergy Diagnostics Pvt.
15. India's Most Admired Pharma Company 2011: Microlabs .
16. India's Most Watched Company of the Year 2011: Elder Pharmaceuticals
17. Emerging Company of the Year 2011: Aanjaneya Lifecare .
18. India’s Most Admired Company in Exports 2011: Genom Biotech Pvt .
19. Research Scientist of the Year 2011: Dr. Rashmi Barbhaiya, MD & CEO, Advinus Therapeutics Pvt.
20. Multinational Company of The Year 2011. (Joint Winners): Pfizer India & Glaxo SmithKline Pharmaceuticals .
21. India’s Most Admired Hospital Chain 2011: Fortis Healthcare.
22. Biotech Research Company of The Year 2011: Adroit Biomed.
23. India’s Most technically & scientifically advanced Pharmaceutical Manufacturing unit of the year 2011: Aanjaneya Lifecare.
For more information, please contact:
Dimple Arcade, 3rd floor,
314, Asha Nagar,
Kandivali east, Mumbai – 400101.
Tel: 0810 8120 436
Email : email@example.com