|Listing/ Paid Advertisements in the 'IndiaCore
Who's Who in Power Industry'
'IndiaCore Who's Who in Power Industry' is the indispensable, comprehensive industry reference source of latest information of who’s who, key professionals & organizations in the Indian power & allied infrastructure industry.
It is your definitive guide to the Indian Power Industry.....
The Directory is being brought out since the last 7 years by India Core- a pioneer organization dedicated to facilitating the development of Indian Energy & Infrastructure sectors through easy access to reliable information. India Core endeavors to provide comprehensive and well-researched information on the Core Sector scenario.
The upcoming edition of “IndiaCore Who’s Who in Power Industry” will provide up-to-date information on leading power sector organizations. It will list top managers/officials with contact information.
Key features of the Directory include:
- definitive, comprehensive, unique single source of latest information of who’s who & key professionals in the power & allied infrastructure industry
- well received with highly targeted readership/ viewership of decision makers & who’s who of the power & allied infrastructure industry
- IndiaCore Who's Who in Power Industry’ is a priced publication (Rs 1500- estimated price for the next edition). However it is circulated free to a select base of qualified subscribers comprising senior most decision makers
- long shelf life & reference value
- online edition will be hosted on www.IndiaCore.com offering instantaneous worldwide access. IndiaCore.com is the only portal linking the entire Indian core & energy sectors in a unique manner with large number of hits, highly focused visitors & top search engine rankings. www.IndiaCore.com is accessed regularly by all players having business interest in the Indian core & energy sectors
- unique combination of online & print mediums- thus leveraging on the strengths of both the mediums
- the Directory is regularly displayed & distributed in major conferences & exhibitions on energy & infrastructure sectors like Elecrama, Powergen, India Electricity, Power India, Asia Power, Energy Conclave, Green Power, Distribution India, Thermal Power India, Energy Expo, Coaltrans, REFF, AMR China, Asia Power etc thus ensuring extra publicity & circulation apart from the existing readers
Buyers of the previous editions include Alstom, APERC,
Bajaj Electricals, BEST, BHP, Black & Veatch, BSES Rajdhani,
Cairn, Castrol, CPRI, CMC, CII, CRISIL, Crompton Greaves, Cummins,
DuPont, Enercon, Ernst & Young, GE Power, Gujarat Ambuja Cements,
Hindalco, Hitachi, IDFC, Indal, Jindal Power, Kirloskar Oil, Lahmeyer,
L&T, MERC, McGraw Hill, Mitsui, NPTI, Nexant, Owens Corning,
PCRA, Platts, Planning Commission, PRAYAS, PWC, Punj Lloyd, SAP,
SBI Caps, Secure Meters, Siemens, SPSS, Surana, Surat Electric,
Suzlon, TNEDA, Tata BP, TCS, TERI, Thermax, Torrent Power, Pratt
& Whitney, USAID, VA Tech, Wartsila, Winrock, World Energy Council
amongst many others.
Circulation & Readership Profile
The highly targeted readership profile includes key decision makers and senior most professionals in power sector- in government, SEBs/ unbundled corporations, regulatory agencies, SERCs; energy intensive industry, private sector organisations in energy & infrastructure sectors, power utilities, power plants, project developers, IPPs, leading captive plant operators, EPC firms, key equipment suppliers, fuel suppliers, oil & gas companies, consultants, law firms, construction companies, financial institutions, industry associations, development institutions, embassies, service providers- reaching an unrivalled and much envied audience across the entire gamut of the power & energy industry. Please see the attached circulation profile for the recipients & select buyers of the previous editions.
The Directory is distributed/ will be distributed to select participants & exhibitors in all major power & energy events.
Invited Listings & Paid Advertisements
The Directory provides an excellent platform for organizations interested in reaching out to a focused market base in the Indian power & infrastructure sectors and to showcase their products/services or to highlight their achievements and contribution to the sector. The Directory offers basic listing (which is free and by invitation only) & paid advertisements options.
We would welcome your basic listing for the upcoming edition. Please send us your company profile and contact details of your key/ senior professionals as per the listing format for free enlistment in the upcoming issue. For listing format, contact us.
For premium coverage, complete profile about your organization in the Directory we invite you to explore the paid insertions/ advertisement options. Advertising in the directory will boost & build your image as a key player in these sectors.
Advantages for advertisers:
- Advertisers get more space in the Directory for detailed listing ensuring extra mileage.
- All ads are hosted on www.IndiaCore.com with hyperlink to their web site.
- All advertisers will get 2 complimentary copies of the print version of upcoming edition of the Directory worth Rs 1500 each/ US$ 100 and 2 copies of the CD version worth Rs 2500 each/ US$ 180. (estimated price). Color page advertisers will get four print copies of the Directory and 4 copies of the CD version.
As a recognition of this elite and definitive work, many leading organisations have advertised in the directory. Previous and current advertisers include A2Z Maintenance & Engineering, Aggreko, Air Systems, Airox Nigen, All Cargo Global, Barco, Chattisgarh State Electricity Board, CII, Coaltrans, Coastal Energy, Conzerv, Crompton Greaves, DB Power, Delhi Control Devices, Delta, Demag Cranes and Components, Deutz Power, Doble Engineering, DURO FELGUERA, EFY, EMCO, Enercon, Euromoney Energy, Exhibitions India, Exide, F. Harley & Co., FICCI, FLSmidth Minerals, Gactel Turnkey Projects, Hagglunds, Henkel, Holoflex, Honeywell, HPL Socomec, IEEMA, IFS, Igus (India), Indiana Gratings, IREDA, ITMA, Jaiprakash Industries, Jasubhai Engineering , JSEB, KLG Systel, Lapp Kabel, Lee & Muirhead, Megger, Microsoft, Microtex, NDPL, Neptune Industries, NHPC, Nuclear Power Corporation of India, Om Gaima Projects, Oracle, PCE, Pennwell/ Interads, Power Grid Corporation, Power Trading Corporation, Powergen, PRDC, Precise Engineers, PTC India, Ramsarup Industries, Reliance (BSES Rajdhani Power), Rockwell Automation, S.A. ENERGIA, Safcon, Scantech, SJVNL, Suzlon, Tata BlueScope Steel, Taurus Powertronics, TCE Consulting Engineers, Tecpro Systems, Teledata Informatics, THDC, Trinity Touch, UBM- India Energy, Vaas, Vestas RRB, West Bengal State Electricity Board, amongst others.
If you are active in power or allied infrastructure
sectors, don't miss this opportunity to promote your company for
the whole year through advertising in the Directory. For various
advertisement options & tariffs, please contact
We would request you to confirm your ad space
at the earliest as the special location advertisements are available
on first-come-first-serve basis only.
For listing form & advertisement options, click
For further details or any clarifications, please
feel free to contact us.
For ordering the current edition of the Directory,