Victaulic, the world leader in mechanical pipe joining systems, will showcase its latest technology at POWER-GEN India & Central Asia 2013.
Amongst the products on display will be the revolutionary Victaulic installation ready range of flexible and rigid couplings - up to 10 times faster to install than other joining methods - and the Vic-Press™ Schedule 10S system for Type 304 and 316 stainless steel pipe that provides a fast, easy, clean and reliable means for joining ½-2" (15-50mm) standard ASTM A-312 schedule 10S stainless steel pipe.
Victaulic systems are ideally suited to the power industry – for applications including chemical feed lines, waste water systems, compressed air, fire protection and cooling water - and offer many unique safety features and compressed schedule advantages.
And because seeing really is believing, Victaulic will be offering hands-on assembly experience to demonstrate just how simple it is to put together its couplings.
Pankaj Soni, Victaulic Country Manager, comments: “The Victaulic grooved system is the ideal choice for compressed schedules in the Power Industry because it offers the combined advantages of design versatility, highly reliable operation, fast installation and works equally well with a variety of piping materials, including carbon and stainless steel, ductile iron and HDPE piping.”
Founded in 1919, Victaulic is the world's leading producer of mechanical pipe joining systems. The company has manufacturing and distribution facilities worldwide and employs more than 3,600 people, developing products for a full range of industrial, commercial and institutional piping system applications.
Among the highlights on show at the Victaulic stand at POWER-GEN India & Central Asia 2013 will be the:
1. Advanced Grooved System (AGS) featuring a patented two-piece housing and a wedge-shaped groove that delivers pressure ratings up to 350 psi/2400 kPa and unprecedented assembly speed and reliability.
2. 152A Expansion joint coupling (10-30" / 250-760mm) suitable for pulverized coal and limestone with 4 degrees of deflection capability, along with expansion and contraction. The ease and speed of maintenance of the Style 152A leads to less downtime and increased productivity during costly scheduled plant outages.
3. Vic 300 MasterSeal Butterfly Valve with its strikingly innovative design of a unique offset disc and two-piece stem. The disc design increases flow and reduces operating torque up to 35%, and provides a 360º bubble-tight seal at fully rated pressure, 300 PSI, in either direction.
4. Victaulic Style 220 / Style 221 nozzle couplings which provide a mechanical joint for spray nozzles in either alloy or FRP respectively, for use on scrubbers. Lightweight, single-bolt assembly makes installation easier and faster than traditional flanged connections, eliminates over-tightening and "cracking" of nozzles, and permits full 360° nozzle orientation.
5. Victaulic Vic-Press™ Sch. 10S system for Type 304 and 316 stainless steel pipe provides a fast, easy, clean and reliable means for joining ½-2" (15-50mm) standard ASTM A-312 schedule 10S stainless steel pipe.
6. Victaulic installation ready range of flexible and rigid couplings that are up to 10 times faster to install than other joining methods and are available in sizes from 2-8” (50-200 mm).
For more information, please visit www.victaulic.com