IndiaCore.com has emerged as the collaborative knowledge base on the infrastructure & core sectors for industry experts to publish their opinions, commentary, white papers and analysis of the energy & infrastructure industry.
We invite you to submit articles based upon your expert insight and analysis of the industry as well as provide feedback on other articles. For existing articles & opinions please click here.
With the number of unique visitors growing year on year and the top search engine rankings since 2000, IndiaCore.com is the place to share your knowledge and insight with others.
You could exchange ideas with peers and potential investors / customers, building your business, reputation and your exposure. You also benefit from quality back links in the Author's profile from a top ranked website (which will appear at the bottom of all your articles).
All articles are indexed and well positioned, so your work will be viewed for many years to come.
And with sectors & topics ranging from Energy, Power, Coal, Oil & Gas, Telecom, Convergence, Roadways, Ports & Terminals, Mining, Water, Urban Infrastructure, Aviation, Railways, Tourism and related service sectors like IT, Finance, Insurance, Law etc. to choose from, there is a place for opinions, commentary, white papers and analysis for all areas of the energy & infrastructure industry.
We are very excited about creating this platform for industry experts to share their knowledge in one central location on IndiaCore.com.
What we’re looking for:
Your article must offer some insight into a current issue facing the industry. It may be a well-thought-out opinion, commentary, or an analysis with supporting data or facts. You may submit articles that present case studies, research results or technological advances, but they must be written in an engaging, informative manner.
Articles must be original that cover all topics and sectors ranging from Energy, Power, Coal, Oil & Gas, Telecom, Convergence, Roadways, Ports & Terminals, Mining, Water, Urban Infrastructure, Aviation, Railways, Tourism and related service sectors like IT, Finance, Insurance, Law etc.
If your work is thoroughly researched and well written and falls outside the scope listed above, we will still consider it if we feel our readers can benefit from the information.
We will not publish press releases or other advertising or promotional material in the 'Bulletins & Articles' section, i.e. your company, product or service should NOT be the focus of your article.
(The appropriate links to submit that kind of information are mentioned below:
Click here to submit your service/ product details for listing on IndiaCore.com
Click here to submit your Company release for listing on IndiaCore.com)
Author Guidelines and the Submission Process
• The papers/ articles should be in MS Word format or plain text and can be emailed
at info@IndiaCore.com with a copy to email@example.com.
• Your article should include an interesting, creative headline and subheads to break up longer articles. You may include figures and charts.
• The author/s should also email their passport size digital/ scanned photograph/s in jpeg or gif image format, a brief C.V.
alongwith the article. Please do not send a hardcopy.
• Please note only original contributions are acceptable. In submitting your content you warrant that the work is your own and does not include any material in which any third party owns any intellectual property rights.
• You should observe all Copyright Laws, Terms of Services and Trademarks when posting copyrighted material. If the material belongs to someone else, do credit the original author. You should not submit any article that violates any Law, which includes, but is not limited to, anything that violates a copyright, trademark, patent or trade secret.
• Your article also should not be unduly self-promotional.
• The articles will be reviewed by the Editorial team &
approved for inclusion. Acceptance of the articles will be communicated
to the authors.
• The author/s should obtain any necessary clearance before submitting the article.
• We may edit your article, by changing the title and making minor changes to the text to appeal to our readers and give improved search engine visibility without materially changing the sense of what is written.
• After your article has been approved, it can take anywhere from a week to a month for your article to be published on IndiaCore.
• India Core reserves the right to edit, reprint, distribute, or delete any article for any reason and without prior notification or explanation to the author
fter your article has been approved, it can take anywhere from a week to a month for your article to be published on IndiaCore.
We invite you to send us your views and analytical articles to be
posted on IndiaCore.com.
For existing articles & opinions please click here.
For any clarification or more information, please contact us.