1. Please note that prices are subject to change without notice.
2. All orders except VPP/ CVC/ CoD orders must be prepaid.
3. Delivery policy - All orders are shipped immediately after receipt and credit of payments to our account. We will not be responsible for postal or courier delays. However, we work very closely with our delivery partners in ensuring timely delivery. In case of undue delays, customers are encouraged to contact us for resolution.
In case of downloadable versions, the order will be ready for download within 24 hrs after acceptance and successful verification of your order. We will communicate via email the status of your order.
4. For faster deliveries, send us DD or cheque payable at New Delhi. Please avoid sending outstation cheques for Indian orders.
5. Customers in India can directly deposit cash in our ICICI account from any ICICI branch in India. For direct cash deposits in our account, kindly note bank fees may be charged extra. Please contact us for our bank account details & bank fees.
6. Cancellation policy – Cancellation of orders may be considered only due to unavailability of the products/ services, or the Company's inability to deliver the products/ services as agreed.
7. Refund policy - Due to the nature of information products/ services, please note that products/ services once ordered cannot be cancelled and regretfully there are no refunds. Products/ services once sold shall not be accepted back. Hence all the relevant information must be read and understood thoroughly before subscribing/ ordering.
8. For Indian Orders & Deliveries Only: All Indian orders are despatched through reputed courier companies. At remote places in India, where there is no direct courier service, we shall use Indian Postal Service.
9. For International Orders & Deliveries: All International orders are shipped through international courier companies like DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS, etc or through Speed Post of Indian Postal Service. If you don't prefer speedier deliveries, we could send the order through Air Mail of Indian Postal Service. In this case, Shipping & Handling Rates might vary.
- At places with limited or no direct courier service, we shall use Indian Postal Service. Please confirm the exact rates before placing your order by contacting us or by sending us an email at info@IndiaCore.com along-with your location and your Country.
- If you prefer to use your own courier account, please provide your account number: ____________________________
- International deliveries are subject to customs clearance & formalities, if any. The customers are responsible for the clearance formalities and all customs charges, taxes and duties, if any, levied by their country.
10. We also accept orders in other freely convertible currencies like Euro, Pound etc. Contact us for rates in the currency of your choice.
11. Wire/ SWIFT Transfer: We also accept International payments through Wire/ SWIFT Transfer. Please contact us for our bank account details and SWIFT code. Please note that all bank charges/ transfer fees for the wire/ swift transfer shall be borne by the ordering company/ payer/ customer. Please ensure that we receive the full invoiced amount/ order value.
12. For VPP/ CVC/ CoD Orders in India: You could also place your orders through VPP (Value Paid on Postage) of Indian Post or CVC (Consignment Value Collect) or CoD (Cash on Delivery) offered by some courier companies in India in certain locations. If you wish to place order for the book through VPP or CVC or CoD, the VPP or CVC or CoD charges would be in addition to the total price of the book i.e. book price plus applicable postage/ courier & handling charges. Please send us an email at info@IndiaCore.com to confirm the total charges. Further, the VPP is normally delivered within 10 days and CVC/ CoD within 4 days.
13. If you wish to send us your orders through courier, please send your order along-with the payment at our office address only. For office address, please contact us
We follow the highest level of confidentiality in preserving customer information. For more details, please contact us.
15. Online Orders & Payments- Verification & Acceptance
We accept credit cards in good faith at the time of purchase, over the Internet. All online orders/ credit or debit cards that are submitted for use will be subject to an approval/screening process that is designed to identify any prior mis-use, or abuse on the part of a purchasing customer. This verification process takes atleast 24 hours after you place an online order. The orders are serviced only after successful completion of the verification process.
We reserve the right to decline any online order/ credit card that has been subject to any prior misuse, refund (chargeback), or any other claim representing an outstanding loss.
This does not indicate that a card is not valid or cannot be charged due to lack of credit. For more precise reasoning for the decline/ non- authorization of your card, please contact the issuing Bank of your card.
16. Security for Online orders through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
Security is a key concern for all parties when transacting online business. At IndiaCore, we have ensured our customers have no worries on this front. Our customers' entire Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking authorization is done through a High End Secure Payment Gateway. For more details, please contact us.
17. Risk of Loss- All items purchased from INDIACORE are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.